Well it was time to replace the flood light in the driveway with a sensor flood light. I just like it when I get home at night to be able to see in the driveway without having to go inside and flip a switch. It also would make it nice if Sara or myself needed light at night when carrying things into the house.
So when we were shopping at Walmart, a place Sara and I try to avoid at all cost, we found ourselves there once again. I thought since we were already here and I just happened to walk past the flood lights, that I would just pick one up. They say you get what you paid for.
We took it home and gave it to our electrician to install since it is pretty high and I am not really into heights if you ask me. He installed it by the very easy instructions that they had, oh so easy to install… Then we found that the sensor does not work, well that was really the whole point of getting this light. So he took it back down and told me that I need to return it and get another one.
So the next day after returning this brand new flood light, I gave him the second flood light and said well I hope this one works. If not I will have to look somewhere else for a different company’s flood light. So he connects it and tells me this one doesn’t work ether, no way, this is not happening again… Now lets look at the connections and see if there is another problem…
Oh looky here! The manufacture Brinks seems to have a problem with their production line. They are putting the wiring in wrong. The green and yellow wire is going to black and the black is going to the green and yellow wire. hmmm that just doesn’t look right…I am so glad that I am paying my electrician to keep coming back and working on a light that should have taken a short amount of time to install. Yay me… And they call that ezNstall yeah right. Well maybe it it was assembled correctly in the beginning then maybe it would be an easy install.